– Recalling the Serbian people in the country and the dispersion and all citizens of Serbia, as well as relevant international actors, on several resolutions of the National Assembly confirming the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic of Serbia including the territory of the province of Kosovo and Metohija, as stated in the Constitution of the Republic of Serbia and United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244,
– Bearing in mind the real danger that has gone over in the past as a result of the actions of state bodies, and especially after the frequent announcements by the President of the Republic and members of the Government that, as part of the negotiations with the Kosovo Albanians, the signing of the „Agreement on normalization of relations” or document a treaty of a similar name and content with the separatist authorities of the so-called „Kosovo” under the auspices of the European Union, which will have the strength of an international „peace treaty” as the final act on the end of the war in 1999, Serbian audience formalized and directly or indirectly recognize „Republic of Kosovo” and committed amputate that part of the territory of Serbia,
– Putting to the knowledge of all international factors that the Republic of Serbia, the Serbian people as a whole and all its citizens, respecting the UN Charter, numerous valid resolutions, declarations and international conventions, the Final Act of the KSF from Helsinki in 1975, and their Constitution, have the right and the obligation to counter the legitimately and internationally recognized means to the foregoing, the ever-more apparent development of events,
– Expressing readiness in the current situation, and especially after the signing of the „Brussels Agreement” and accompanying documents from 2013 and beyond, as well as other agreements or agreements signed before 2013 and implemented in practice that jeopardize the territorial integrity of the Republic of Serbia to contribute peaceful and consensual resolution of this issue on the basis of the principles and norms of international law in accordance with UNSC Resolution 1244 and its Constitution, which is „essential autonomy” or „self-government” in the province of Kosovo and Metohija within the constitutional pora to the Republic of Serbia, and not the „Republic” or „independent state” or any form of organization that would have the attributes of a state or partial or complete independence,
– Expecting the state authorities of the Republic of Serbia to be without a doubt and without finding any excuses such as: European integration, regional cooperation, peace policy, economic development, investments and the like, as well as the alleged pressures of various world powers, organizations or influential individuals, otherwise strictly prohibited by UN General Assembly resolution 2131 of 1965, to take appropriate state measures and to ensure freedom and equality for all citizens and territorial integrity of the Republic of Serbia in its internationally recognized border,
– Serbian people and citizens of Serbia defending honor, dignity, historical achievements, spiritual sanctuaries in the territory of Kosovo and Metohija and the achieved state-level level guaranteed by the UN Charter, as well as valid resolutions, declarations and conventions that have absolute supremacy in both international relations and internal legislation a member state of the UN organization, which regulates peace and security in the world in detail and respect for interstate borders, and internationally recognized achievements that have been consolidated in numerous peace agreements and in the near and nearer past, reminds that these rights in the case of the Republic of Serbia in relation to Kosovo and Metohija, guaranteed by peace treaties and agreements beginning from 1912 onwards, to the Military Technical Agreement from Kumanovo in 1999 and Resolution 1244 as an act of „restraining the warring parties”, which has been confirmed by all relevant international factors and especially great powers, that the territory of the province of Kosovo and Metohija belongs permanently and inalienably to the Republic of Serbia,
– Noting that political parties, various movements and associations of citizens, as a constitutional category, whose role is to democratically shape the political will of the citizens and represent their state-building interests, do not make enough or are completely passive, and often draw wrong or inadequate political moves in the struggle for conservation territorial integrity of the Republic of Serbia, and in that connection, by persistent participation in election processes for the particular interests, give legitimacy, legitimacy and decisive political power to the coalition of the ruling parties, which apparently unconstitutionally appropriated citizens’ sovereignty and, through the Resolution 1244 and the Constitution, and under subordinate circumstances in international relations, conducts negotiations with the separatist authorities in order to so-called normalization of relations with „Kosovo”,
On the basis of the foregoing, and in accordance with Article 2 of the Constitution of the Republic of Serbia, which stipulates that „sovereignty originates from citizens”, which can be exercised by a constitutional institute called „national initiative”, as well as pursuant to Article 56 of the Constitution of the Republic of Serbia, provides the „right to petitions and other proposals”, the Serbian people in the country and the spread around the world, together with and equally with all the citizens of the Republic of Serbia, bring in the spring of 2018,
on the protection of territorial integrity and constitutional order republic of Serbia
1. It is for the President of the Republic, the National Assembly and the Government of the Republic of Serbia to suspend further negotiations with the separatist authorities of the so-called „Kosovo” under the auspices of the European Union and take the available state measures in order to halt the implementation of the obligations assumed by the „First Brussels Agreement” decisions, agreements and agreements, before and after 2013, endangering the territorial integrity of the Republic of Serbia in the territory of the province of Kosovo and Metohija.
2. It is forbidden to accept the President of the Republic, the Prime Minister or any state official, either willingly or under real or alleged pressure, or in any other circumstances, and then sign the „Agreement on the normalization of relations” with the separatist authorities of Kosovo on behalf of the Republic of Serbia, or any other document that would have the strength and significance of the „peace agreement” or any other internationally recognized contract, which would make this quasi-state fully live with the mediation and guarantees of the European Union and other international factors aca.
3. The representatives of state bodies from items 1 and 2 of this People’s Resolution are obliged to take the measures available to the Security Council and to the UN Secretariat, demanding that negotiations with Kosovo Albanians continue only on the basis of the content and in the spirit of Resolution 1244, which is regulated and guaranteed the right of that national minority to „essential autonomy” or „self-government” within the constitutional order of the Republic of Serbia which has sovereignty over the province of Kosovo and Metohija as part of its territory.
4. It is required from the highest state authorities to officially recognize or establish the factual state of the „war occupation of a part of the territory” of the province of Kosovo and Metohija, as an international law institute regulated by the rules of international war law on occupation contained in the „Hague Ordinance on the laws and customs of war on land” from 1907, which is appended to the „IV Hague Convention”, informing the international community, above all of the Security Council and the UN Secretariat, in order to precisely define the actual situation on the ground and to provide the relevant significant body protection and other Serbian population in Kosovo and Metohija, provided the UN and other conventions, from arbitrary actions of the occupying forces and their paramilitary allies and parabezbednosnih and other aggressive groups in the territory, and to protect the assets of the Republic of Serbia.
This is the fact that, more than once, after the cessation of combat operations and the suspension of armed operations in the 1999 war, initially subversive and subversive action, and finally, in 2008, the international law institute „truce”, played in Kumanovo underground the name „Military-Technical Agreement” and then confirmed by UNSC Resolution 1244, which is considered the definitive discontinuance of combat operations.
5. It is forbidden for state bodies and representative bodies, in front of all the National Assembly, to initiate, propagate, or any other mass influence, and then call for any referendum or other form of public announcement that would directly or indirectly, in the context of the declaration of the change of the Constitution of the Republic of Serbia or the resolution of similar issues, led by misleading them to define the territory of the province of Kosovo and Metohija and its constitutional status within the constitutional order of the Republic of Serbia.
6. It is noted that the highest representatives of state organs of the Republic of Serbia, as well as all relevant international actors, in the first place to the UN Security Council, will, in case of ignore the requests and orders from the People’s Resolution by the aforementioned state bodies, especially if in any sign the agreement with the separatist authorities in Kosovo and Metohija „Agreement on normalization of relations” or a similar document in form and content, which deviates from the Constitution and Resolution 1244, denouncing the territorial integrity of the Republic of Serbia on the pro threatening the province and recognizing any form of secession or amputation of the said territory, that the Serbian people in the country and the dispersion and the citizens of Serbia will not recognize such an act, proclaim it in advance with an unconstitutional and criminal act for which criminal prosecution is envisaged under Chapter XXVII of the Eighth Criminal Code of the Republic Serbia.
7. With the contents of the People’s Resolution, the results of signing and the expressed political will regarding the territorial integrity of their own state, they are officially informed to the general public, and above all to the National Assembly, the President of the Republic, the Government of Serbia and other state bodies, national institutions, political parties and movements, as well as international actors , notably the Security Council and the UN Secretary General, then the OSCE, the European Union and other world organizations, noting that the will and decision of the bearer of sovereignty, the Serbian people and other g Adjani Serbia, applied in practice.
If the will of the signatories of the People’s Resolution is ignored by the current state organs and will not be implemented immediately or within a reasonable time, the application will follow when political and security conditions are met, or when a change of government is made and Serbia freeing the status of subordination in international relations , imposed by transatlantic powers and various globalist organizations and bodies.
An integral part of the People’s Resolution are protected electronic records with the personal data of the signatories, as well as reviews and tables with their own signatures, then statistical indicators classified in several categories and other data of importance for the validity and credibility of this document.